Lets talk brows and lashes!
It is vital to follow aftercare given to you by your therapist in order to maintain/prolong the effects of your lashes or brows. Whether you’re having a lash or brow treatment, the aftercare is just as important as the treatment itself! Implementing a good daily routine will help to keep your lashes or brows clean, nourished and in a healthy condition.
Here are some aftercare tips to keep your lashes and brows in tip top condition:
- Do not get your brows or lashes wet for 24 hours (applicable to LVL Lash Lift and HD BrowSculpt only)
- Avoid saunas, sunbeds, steam rooms and swimming pools for 48 hours
- Avoid applying any product or touching the area for 24 hours
- Use a mascara wand to gently brush your lashes or brows daily to ensure they are not disturbed or manipulated into different positions (applicable to LVL Lash Lift and HD BrowSculpt only)
- Apply Daily Miracle Conditioner to brows twice a day (AM & PM) to maintain nourishment and use SOS Rescue Balm as a sleep-in brow mask twice a week (applicable to HD BrowSculpt only)
- Apply a lash conditioner daily to enhance growth and to help strengthen your lashes
- To prolong your tint, consider wearing sunglasses when out in direct sunlight and avoid overusing any oily skincare on the eye area as it can break down the tint colour
- Avoid applying make up to the area for 24 hours
- Avoid exfoliating, anti-ageing products and fake tan around the brow area for 3 days either side of the treatment (applicable for HD Brows and HD BrowSculpt only)
- We recommend giving your brows/lashes a break every now and then to avoid over processing the hairs.